Women Velvet Medieval Renaissance Dress Celtic Queen Gown Larp Halloween Green Costume
Color: Dark Green
Shipping Weight: 1100g
Style: Medieval Dress
Features: The style of this dress will make you stand out in any formal party you go to. Its rich amethyst color,trumpet sleeves guarantee all eyes will be on you, while you’re looking classic and chic in this beautiful night gown.
Note: We also accept customized dress ,You should choose customize size and leave us the measurement information as following: Bust size,Waist size,Hips size, Height and weight, Hollow To Floor Size(With Heels)
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Size: Asian Size
Tips : The size chart may have 1-3 cm error due to the measuring method.
- By Bethany
- Verified Buyer
(Jan 19, 2018)
fits well, it look really cheap. It doesn't look as good flat or hanging but looks good on. It is comfortable.
SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foor