CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Love Live! Cosplay Costumes Flower Bouquet Arousa Kousaka Honoka Minami Kotori Ayase Eli Cosplay Costume
Special Price $75.57
Special Price $72.89
Special Price $75.99
Renaissance Medieval Long Dresses Woman's Retro Clothing Round Collar Irregular Butterfly Sleeve
Material: Suede Fabric
Color: Dark Blue
Shipping Weight: 1000g
Style: Medieval Dresses
Features: This dress is belongs to medieval dress. Special cuff design,Irregular splicing,showing a more beautiful neck lines.Large round pendulum,makes you more slim.
Note: We also accept customized dress ,You should choose customize size and leave us the measurement information as following: Bust size,Waist size,Hips size, Height and weight, Hollow To Floor Size(With Heels)
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Size: Asian Size
Size M L Bust 95cm/37.40'' 102cm/40.15'' Waist 75cm/29.52'' 82cm/32.28'' Shoulder 40cm/15.74'' 42cm/16.53'' Length 155cm/61.02'' 158cm/62.20'' XL 2XL 3XL 110cm/43.30'' 117cm/46.06'' 125cm/49.21'' 90cm/35.43'' 97cm/38.18'' 105cm/41.33'' 44cm/17.32'' 46cm/18.11'' 48cm/18.89'' 162cm/63.78'' 166cm/65.35'' 170cm/66.93''
Tips : The size chart may have 1-3 cm error due to the measuring method.
- Be the first to review this product
SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foorx
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping timeLearn More
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.x
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.Learn More
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.