Persona 5 P5 Joker Kurusu Akira Black Uniform Suit Game Cosplay Costumes
Included: 1*Tops + 1*Coat + 1*Pant
Shipping Weight: 800g
Source: Persona 5
Features: The costume quality is very good. It's very comfortable for wearing.You can see the details in the pictures.Making you more like the role.
Note: We also accept customized dress ,You should choose customize size and leave us the measurement information as following: Bust size,Waist size,Hips size, Height and weight, Hollow To Floor Size(With Heels)
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Size: Asian Size
Tips : Due to different measurement methods, it's possible to have error of 1-3cm(1inch=2.54cm). Due to camera or screen result, actual colors may be slightly different pictured one. Please refer to actual items you receive.
- By Chris finetsd
- Verified Buyer
(Jun 18, 2018)
Prefect for me,i will buy again
This was extremely comfortable, and it fit as expected! I was so happy with the product (it has the potential to get hot so fair warning) and the material is super soft!It came on time and the seller was super nice and helpful! I was very pleased!
SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foor