CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Special Price $42.50
DetailsM: Top: Shoulder 33 cm, Bust 87 cm, Length 47 cm, skirt: Waist (tile) 60 cm, waist circumference (stretching) 90 cm, 42 cm long skirt;L: Top: Shoulder 34cm, Bust 88 cm, Length 48 cm, skirt: Waist (tile) 60 cm, waist circumference (stretching) 90 cm, 42 cm long skirt;XL: Top: Shoulder 35 cm, Bust 92 cm, Length 50 cm, skirt: Waist (tile) 64 cm, waist circumference (stretching) 94 cm, 43 cm long skirt;XXL: Top: Shoulder 37 cm, Bust 98 cm, Length 52 cm, skirt: Waist (tile) 64 cm, waist circumference (stretching) 94 cm, 43 cm long skirt;XXXL: Top: Shoulder 38 cm, Bust 99 cm, Length 53 cm, skirt: Waist (tile) 64 cm, waist circumference (stretching) 94 cm, 43 cm long skirt;
- Be the first to review this product
SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foorx
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping timeLearn More
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.x
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.Learn More
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.